High Performance Freeride/Race
Sizes: 7, 9, 12, 14, 17
The Draft is a high performance freeride kite that excels at racing, hooked-in riding, and hang time. This state-of-the-art design has powerful lift for going huge, long gliding jumps and is incredibly fun to ride.
The Draft features a Static Bridle Platform. This eliminates the pulley to keep the kite stable and driving forward, making it a thoroughbred race winner with unrivaled windward performance and downwind speed.
The Draft has five struts in the smaller sizes (7, 9, 12) for stability in strong winds and three struts in the bigger sizes (14, 17) for light wind performance and faster turning. Stability, high floating jumps, and speed are characteristics that define the Draft.
* Powerful lift for long gliding jumps
* Static Bridle Platform for stability and forward drive
* Excels at racing, hooked-in riding, and hang time
* Five struts in smaller sizes for stability
* Three struts in bigger sizes for light weight and faster turning