Race Control System
Performance 4-line Control System for racing
Designed for high performance kite racing, the Race Control System features a state-of-the-art double pulley system for unmatched trim range and allows the rider to maintain correct body positioning while racing in a wide variety of wind conditions.
It also features a reduced diameter bar with a new Memory Core for a comfortable, ergonomic grip. The new V2 Bar Center has been re-designed, providing smoother line entry to reduce wear and tear.
The Vario Bar End Adjustment allows the rider to change the bar length from 18″ to 20″ (45 to 51 cm) to fine tune steering. The lightweight stainless steel line-cluster with a simplified V-design provides easy release and reload.
- NEW Double pulley system with super lightweight, anodized alloy pulleys
- NEW Race performance 1.1mm Spectra flying lines (27m)
- NEW Lightweight, anodized alloy Cobra Cleat
- NEW Memory Core for comfortable, ergonomic grip
- NEW V2 Bar Center provides smoother line entry to reduce wear & tear
- Stainless steel Low-V line cluster for easy release and reload
- Smart Loop with below-the-bar trim adjustment
- Auto positioning Smart Loop
- Through-the-bar flagging line
- Premium safety leash with quick release
- Back flying line adjustment under floaters
- Powerflex bar ends & floaters
- Vario Bar End Adjustment = 18″- 20″ (45-51 cm)