Universal Control System
Performance 4-line Control System
The Universal Control System features a reduced diameter bar with a new Memory Core for a comfortable, ergonomic grip.
The new V2 Bar Center has been re-designed, providing smoother line entry to reduce wear and tear.The Vario Bar End Adjustment allows the rider to change the bar length from 18″ to 20″ (45 to 51 cm) to fine tune steering. The Low-V swivel with an integrated pulley connects the front flying lines at the lowest configuration possible to keep lines straight and provide a front line flagging leash.
- NEW Memory Core for comfortable, ergonomic grip
- NEW V2 Bar Center provides smoother line entry to reduce wear & tear
- Smart Loop with below-the-bar trim adjustment
- Auto positioning Smart Loop
- Graduated trimline marking
- Low-V swivel front line connection
- Through-the-bar flagging line
- Premium safety leash with quick release
- Back flying line adjustment under floaters
- Powerflex bar ends & floaters
- Vario Bar End Adjustment = 18″- 20″ (45-51 cm)